Friday 16 April 2010

Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Throughout this whole project I have learnt a variety of techniques and about the use of technologies. First of all I learnt all the aspects of controlling the camera such as the 180 degree rule which is where you place the camera in a certain space to film particular sections but you cant the move the camera to the opposite side and carry on filming in the same scene but it would look very unprofessional and make the audience very confused. I also learnt a key aspect to due with the camera that is a must for all of our filming and that technique was putting the camera in wide screen I also learned alongside this how to set the white balance and how to test it for example setting the camera and then testing it against something white, this would also also give me an advantage if I didn't want to create a amateur looking piece. I also took in account the particular shots and angles we used in our preliminary task so we could make our opening a lot more interesting and drawing the audience into the situation. I also learnt to incorporate the meaning of representation for example using high angle shots looking down at a particular actor to create the effect of vulnerability and to make it seem that the stalker is watching his/hers victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment